We helped Europe’s number one in digital ticketing for events deliver a commanding performance on the web.
We helped make a splash across the pond with an illuminating series of cognitive health infographics aimed at the US.
We were honoured to participate in Communicate Magazine's 2015 Corporate and Financial Awards, presenting two awards and providing copy for the winners supplement.
We crafted new web copy for specialist furniture supplier, NHC Technology, helping the company stand out and build on its 50-year track record as a proud British manufacturer.
Our ongoing copywriting support for Doosan extends across borders and even the football pitch - putting our best foot forward with sports sponsorship press release content for Czech partner business, Doosan Škoda Power.
Capturing the love and passion that goes into coding and dev at Digital Detox, we delivered some spirited content for their new site.
We served up some fresh and enticing content for leading online kitchen and cookware supplier, Domu.
Delving into the changing brain with an infographic for Antiaging Nootropics, fired up the Rocksalt team's old grey matter.
Angela and her web developer Steve asked us to write web content to introduce Angela Bunt Creative, a South London-based interior stylist.
Kate, our marketing expert, provided social media training to legal publishing specialists, Ark Group - delivering a comprehensive presentation to help boost their Twitter and LinkedIn presence.
We applied the findings and strategy from our comprehensive content audit and competitor analysis to develop content for over 100 pages on the new Antiaging Nutrition website.
For Doosan's new careers website, we developed a solid structure and crafted content aimed at recruiting quality staff into the Doosan family.
Creating content that rocks
As part of a greater content strategy, video — as a means of providing content — is an essential tool for engaging an audience, and so we started our production journey with our own company video.
Why is video is an important part of content strategy?
Video provides a way to engage more directly with people, to tell a story, and to make information more accessible.
- Individuality and personality: video is a great way to bring content to life
- Engaging and creative: we live in a visual world and video provides a way to tell the story.
- Accessible: video makes the people behind the business more approachable, which encourages more open conversation
- Multi-sensory: video allows people to have different ways to engage online
- Enriching: video gives the online experience a different rhythm; it shakes up the content
- Shareable: video lends itself to being easily shared via online channels
- Complementary: video works alongside written content and images to create a rich story.
You’ve gotta have a plan
Work with a video producer to incorporate everything you need. At Rocksalt, we follow established production techniques to create, deliver and distribute high quality video.
- Determining the theme and overarching content, and how the video will fit with the business strategy
- Creating interview scripts and coordinating film production
- Developing 'on brand' visual design and art direction
- Creating animated storyboards for more complex productions
- Undertaking location and studio filming, editing, web and TV distribution
- Distributing video effectively via social media channels.
Find out more about our video production service.
In support of video
Axonn Media’s 2013 report on Video in Content Marketing supports our theory of integrating video in a content strategy, highlighting statistics from a survey of 600 people that indicate the benefits of video in a digital marketing strategy.
We supported Ark Group's high quality publications with e-mail marketing copy aimed at increasing open and click-through rates (CTR), and ultimately driving conversion.